HEART MANGOAmazônia Manga Mangifera indica ANACARDIACEAE Floresta Água do Norte Celcoimbra Site Santarém Amazonia Amazonica Amazônica Amazon Turismo Hotel hotéis pousadas restaurante

         The hose heart is a fruitful and very decorative plant, native to Asia, however much found in the streets, squares and gardens in the north.

This tree has crown and leaf, rounded and usually reproduced through grafting, which reduces plant height for each seven meters.

 

The adult leaves are thick, leathery, entire, lanceolate and dark green. Young leaves are reddish or nearly roses.

 

In the North usually flowering and fruiting of the hose occurs once a year.

 

The flowers are small, numerous and distributed in panicles, being the first to open hermaphrodites (30%) and the other, male (70%).

 

About 4-5 months after flowering, mangoes are ripe.

 

The grafted plant becomes uniform fruiting time, size and color of fruits.

 

The sleeve when immature heart has pink and green color when mature gets a pinkish-purple. Its shape resembles a heart, your flesh has few threads, has a leathery outer shell, a fleshy pulp and sweet and a single seed.

 

In the north, it is mainly consumed as fresh fruit, but can be processed into syrup, juice, candy and ice cream.

 

ANACARDIACEAE - Mangifera indica

 

Amazônia Manga Mangifera indica ANACARDIACEAE Floresta Água do Norte Celcoimbra Site Santarém Amazonia Amazonica Amazônica Amazon Turismo Hotel hotéis pousadas restaurante

Amazônia Manga Mangifera indica ANACARDIACEAE Floresta Água do Norte Celcoimbra Site Santarém Amazonia Amazonica Amazônica Amazon Turismo Hotel hotéis pousadas restaurante

Amazônia Manga Mangifera indica ANACARDIACEAE Floresta Água do Norte Celcoimbra Site Santarém Amazonia Amazonica Amazônica Amazon Turismo Hotel hotéis pousadas restaurante

Amazônia Manga Mangifera indica ANACARDIACEAE Floresta Água do Norte Celcoimbra Site Santarém Amazonia Amazonica Amazônica Amazon Turismo Hotel hotéis pousadas restaurante

Amazônia Manga Mangifera indica ANACARDIACEAE Floresta Água do Norte Celcoimbra Site Santarém Amazonia Amazonica Amazônica Amazon Turismo Hotel hotéis pousadas restaurante

 

CLIQUE AQUI! COMPRE NOSSO E-BOOK!
VENDA DISPONÍVEL NA AMAZON.COM
COLEÇÃO: AMAZÔNIA, O MUNDO DAS MULHERES DO NORTE

WAWATU DA AMAZÔNIA 

 

      Na Amazônia, do século XIX, devido à cobiça pela borracha, Wawatu, cunhatã do clã Aruak, tem sua aldeia dizimada por brancos. Apesar de ser forçada a viajar para um local desconhecido, casar-se com guerreiro de origem Karib e sofrer com as diferenças de costumes de seus familiares, ela se apaixona.

MAIS DE 100 PÁGINAS DE PURA EMOÇÃO!

QUER GANHAR 24 E-BOOKS GRÁTIS E CONCORRER A PRÊMIOS MENSAIS?

DIGITE E-MAIL, CLIQUE EM ENVIAR E RECEBA DE 15 EM 15 DIAS UM E-BOOK...

Livro "No Mundo das

Mulheres do Norte"

+

Frete Grátis = R$ 49,90

Clique Aqui!

Compre Agora!